We strive :
- to develop a positive attitude towards school and learning
- to develop a high self esteem that enables foster inner discipline, a sense of order and independence
- to help students to concentrate to develop learning skills
- to develop sensory motor skills through activities that are relevant and engage children with hands on experiences that encourage their development continuum from dependence to independence.
- To develop socially acceptable behavior and respect living things and respect, appreciate all cultures
- To help our children become cooperative, articulate and life long problem solvers
- To recognize that parental involvement is vital for the educational success of children.